Reusable food pouches for feeding applesauce, smoothies, purées, and more to infants and toddlers. Our 6 oz. size is comparable to a store-bought pouch size, perfect babies new to solid food to two-year-olds having a mess free smoothie. New eaters (not recommended until 6 months or baby is able to hold head without support) will need help from parents for a few months.
Each pouch is generally good for many uses - when they start looking yucky or seal weakens, discard and grab another!
Set of 4 Pouches
Top-spout placement provides a natural, comfortable feeding position
- Bottom opening for easy filling and cleaning. Run warm soapy water through the inside of the pouch while shaking it side-to-side to knock-off food debris (or use bottle brush). Prop open to dry
- The only reusable pouches with a double dual-zip closure
- Straight flow design allows for easier cleaning. No extra curves or gussets for food to get caught.
Hand wash recommended, dishwasher friendly (top rack) for sanitation
- Constructed of layers of nylon (for strength and durability) and food-grade plastic (BPA & Phthalate Free)
- Vibrant colors and fun graphics specifically found to draw little ones' attention
- Clear fill-line and measurement markings on back
- Space for writing content notes and date when storing
- Do NOT microwave
- 7.5 x 4 inches
- Designed in California, Made in China